1. Eat local food!Allow yourself to step out of your comfort zone – or should I say comfort taste buds! Do not fear trying new foods – embrace it! Tasting new flavors and spices are essential in discovering the history and culture of different areas!
2. Keep all essential items in your daypack!It can be frustrating, going back and forth as you change your bags and swap items for more essential ones; save yourself the time and hassle by keeping everything you could need in one daypack, such as ID, cream, camera, bank cards and anything else!
3. Learn a few words/sentences from everywhere you visit.Familiarise yourself with the language that the places you visit speak – it will not only strengthen your brain’s capacity of learning more languages in the future, but it will also allow you to communicate with others in the country you’re in.
4. Don’t plan!Don’t waste time planning your every single step – where’s the adventure in that? Allow yourself to get a little lost – go off the map and allow yourself to experience the true, raw thrill of getting to know another country.
5. Take loads and loads of photos!There’s no such thing as taking too many photos when traveling – fill up that memory card and be sure to bring extra! Keep a record of as many things as you can see, no matter how boring they may appear to others, it’s about you! Create a collage of your favorite photos; you’ll be able to look back on all your adventures one day with a smile!
Our team is dedicated and committed to ensuring you receive an experience worth remembering, not just from the moment you land but from the second you sign up and join our house.