1. ravelling is educational – there are so many different things that you can learn and pick up on that your sofa at home can’t teach you! Why learn about cultures and traditions through a book when you can educate yourself in real life?
2. ravelling is a stress buster – being in an unknown, different location with fresh vibes and faces can release the stress of your everyday routine – rejuvenate yourself and step out of the dull, grey atmosphere that keeps your energy at bay!
3. Travelling helps you re-discover yourself – it allows you to reconnect with yourself in a way that your normal surroundings limit you. Spark those longlived passions and childish need for adventure alive through the right holiday destination!
4. Travelling creates everlasting memories – it is only through embarking on your own journey that breathtaking memories can be made, memories where you discover and try things out that you never have before! You only live once, so why stay in the same place all your life when the beauty of the world awaits you?
5. Travelling helps you gain some new friends – imagine having friends in Rome, Spain, Russia or even Africa? Socialising and communicating across language barriers is an important part of growing, so why not experience it through the thrill of travelling?